HRT stands for GT3 sport at a new level of performance. We are a new team with concentrated GT expertise, the best equipment, boundless racing passion and the experience of champions. We offer top performance and an attractive program for ambitious customers and demanding professionals.
From the Nürburgring we're going to conquer the world of GT racing! And for that we need your support! Would you like to experience something new? Then apply today!
Support us at the Meuspath location with your accounting/tax know-how!
- Completed training in a commercial profession, e.g. as an office clerk, tax clerk or tax specialist
- Relevant professional experience in comprehensive bookkeeping, possibly further training as a financial accountant or accountant
- Datev knowledge
- MS Office skills
- Sage knowledge is an advantage
- Team spirit, reliability and a sense of responsibility
- Good English language skills
- Account assignment and posting of documents, e.g. incoming invoices, outgoing invoices, credit notes, account statements, cash receipts, etc.
- Creation and maintenance of master data
- Processing of the main, subsidiary, property and asset accounting
- Keeping the journal to record all business transactions over time
- Management of the general ledger for the factual ordering of all business transactions on G/L accounts (stock and profit accounts)
- Monitoring of open items
- Coordination and preparation of the advance sales tax return and declaration
- Calculation of provisions, prepaid expenses and interest
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Assistance for and communication with external service providers such as tax consultants and auditors
What we offer you:
- An exciting area of responsibility
- A good working atmosphere
- Performance-based payment
- Varied activities
It is guaranteed not to be boring with us, our team travels the whole world.
Be part of it! Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you. Send your application documents to Sahyda Streblow (firstname.lastname@example.org).