APPRENTICE EVENT MANAGER (M/F/D)
HRT stands for GT3 sport at a new level of performance. We are a new team with concentrated GT expertise, the best equipment, boundless racing passion and the experience of champions. We offer top performance and an attractive program for ambitious customers and demanding professionals.
From the Nürburgring we're going to conquer the world of GT racing! And for that we need your support! Would you like to experience something new? Then apply today!
Come to us in Meuspath and become an event manager in motorsport!
You fit in well with us if you:
- have good written and spoken German and English skills
- are proficient in using MS Office programs
- enjoy organization and communication
- like to be creative
- are a team player
- are not afraid of working independently
- keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- are sociable, open-minded and friendly
- have no problem with weekend work
- enjoy travelling
We offer you:
- A varied job with insights into the organization of motorsport events
- The chance to work independently and get involved in new processes, both in the office and on the race track
- Deep insights into the everyday life of a racing team
- Experience from a wide variety of areas, from catering to marketing to accounting
- Good working atmosphere and a team that works closely together
- employee events
- the opportunity to participate in further education and training
- Individual support for the vocational school
- An exciting, varied area of responsibility
It is guaranteed not to be boring with us, our team travels the whole world. We look forward to hearing from you!
Be part of it! Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you. Send your application documents to Sahyda Streblow (firstname.lastname@example.org).