AUTOMOTIVE MECHATRONICS TECHNICIAN / RACE MECHANIC (M/F/D)
HRT stands for GT3 sport on a new level of performance.
We are a new team with a vast competence in GT racing, the best equipment, boundless racing passion and the experience of champions. We offer top-level performance and an attractive programme for ambitious customers and demanding professionals.
The 2021 DTM victory was only the beginning! From the Nürburgring we set out to conquer the world of GT racing! For that we need your support! You like to get around and experience something new? Then apply today!
We are looking for a motivated and experienced automotive mechatronics technician (m/f/d) at our branch in Meuspath who not only impresses with his skills in the workshop.
These will be your tasks:
- Support GT3 vehicles at the race events
- Preparation and revision of the race cars and their components
- Assembling and repairing the vehicles in the workshop
- Taking parts in the pitstops
- Completed vocational training
- Relevant professional experience, ideally in motorsport
- Very good knowledge of the complete vehicle
- Reliable and structured way of working
- Good communication and team skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Driving license (minimum class B)
What we can offer you:
- An exciting and varied area of responsibility
- A good working atmosphere
- Performance-related salary
We guarantee you it will not be boring with us, our cars race all around the world. Check it out:
Haupt Racing Team – Be part of it!
Be part of it! Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you. Send your application documents to Sahyda Streblow (email@example.com).